Commercial, Industrial & Residential Outdoor Lighting in Minneapolis/SouthWest Metro
Parking Lot/Outdoor Lighting
Reduced Cost of Operation and Better Visibility
- Improved safety and security
- Improved light levels
- Improved lighting uniformity
- Improved color rendering
- Reduced energy consumption by 50 to 75%
- Reduced maintenance intervals range from an existing 1-4 years to a proposed 10-20 years
In each outdoor lighting project FOCUS provides the following;
- Utility rebates
- Existing and proposed photometric lighting layouts
- Mock ups for proposed products and designs
- Warrany and service
Outdoor lighting that out performs and out saves the competition
In designing outdoor lighting projects FOCUS prefers to use LEDs and Super Metal Halides, because they offer the best balance between the latest and most proven outdoor technologies. With the LED fixture pictured FOCUS was able to reduce energy consumption by 75% and extended maintenance intervals from every 2 years to an astounding 14 years!
Our approach requires a close examination of the current and proposed fixtures as well as the space to be lit. All of our large outdoor Parking Lot projects and outdoor special lighting projects are subjected to several types of approaches with different types of products and manufacturers. We then compare the solutions in order to insure our results meet or out perform existing levels before we install a thing. This is all done with the end goal in mind: the best possible lighting results for the customer.
- By retrofitting the currently installed technology to an improvement in the same technology, this strategy can sometimes be the best solution as its cost is not as high as a total replacement.
- Replacing the fixture can sometimes give the overall best results in energy savings, performance and maintenance.